- 2021-present: Associate Professor of Physics, Central State University,
- 2016-present: Adjunct Professor of Physics, Ohio University,
- 2016-2021: Assistant Professor of Physics, Central State University,
- 2013-2015: Postdoctoral Research Associate, Ohio University,
- 2009-2013: Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Sao Paulo State University.
- PhD in Theoretical Physics, University of Tehran, 2008.
Professional Memberships, Services, and Awards:
- Director of Intel Semiconductor Education and Research Program at CSU,
- CSU President's Award for Faculty Excellence in Research (2023),
- Strategic Ohio Council for Higher Education (SOCHE) Faculty Excellence Award (2020),
- Member of the editorial board of Scientific Reports (Nature),
- Member of the editorial board of PLOS One,
- Review Editor for the Nuclear Physics section of Frontiers in Physics and Frontiers in Astronomy and Space Sciences,
- Member of the topical advisory panel of Universe Journal (MDPI),
- Member of the editorial advisory board of Heliyon Journal (Elsevier),
- Member of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP),
- Faculty advisor of the Persian Students Society at Ohio University,
- Associate member of the European Centre for Theoretical Studies in Nuclear Physics and Related Areas (ECT*),
- Member of the American Physical Society (APS).
- Few-body bound and scattering states,
- Relativistic descriptions of few-body systems,
- Three-dimensional SRG evolution of many-body interactions,
- Efimov physics and universalities in few-body systems,
- Application of few-body techniques in 2D semiconductor materials,
Computational Physics, Parallel & High-Performance Computing.